I am a Senior Lecturer in Project Management at the School of Built Environment at the University of Technology Sydney. I am a big believer in sharing – sharing responsibilities, sharing risks and sharing values. Placing emphasis on the implicit rather than the explicit where contracts between professionals and patrons are concerned, I am seeking to ensure the longevity, safety, and productivity of Asia Pacific’s burgeoning construction industry.
On these pages, you can find out more about my research and teaching. I also get involved with school outreach, giving talks and workshops in schools about Public-Private Partnership, Risk Management, and Relationship Management. You can also find out more about me and a few photos here.
I would also like to bring your attention to the following highlights:
- I am now a Contributing Specialist for the Centre for Public-Private Partnership at Tsinghua University
- Factors Influencing the Private Involvement in Urban Rail PPPs – Newly published paper in CEB
- A framework for relationships in construction procurement – Newly published paper in JCEM
- A Conceptual Model of PC in Construction – Newly published paper in CEB
- Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of PPPs in China – Newly published paper in IJPM
- Critical review on PPP Research – Newly published paper in IJPM