I am a big believer in sharing – sharing responsibilities, sharing risks and sharing values. Placing emphasis on the implicit rather than the explicit where contracts between professionals and patrons are concerned, I am seeking to ensure the longevity, safety and productivity of Asia Pacific’s burgeoning construction industry.
Thanks for visiting my personal web pages!
I am delighted to be:
- Student Academic Conduct Officer at the University of Newcastle
- Winner of the 2015 Best Paper Award at CIB W055/65/89/92/96/102/107/112/117 conference
- Winner of the 2014 Highly Commended Paper Award in the Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction
- Winner of the 2010 Highly Commended Award of Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research
- Winner of the 2010 Outstanding PhD Graduate Award at the Tsinghua University, China
On these pages you can find out more about my research and teaching. I also get involved with school outreach, giving talks and workshops in schools about Public-Private Partnership, Risk Management, and Relationship Management. You can also find out more about me and a few photos here.
I would like to bring your attention to the following:
- The 5th Paper Competition on Public-Private Partnerships organised by Shanghai Jumbo Consulting (deadline: mid October 2016)
- Recent IJPM paper entitled “Critical review on PPP Research – A search from the Chinese and International Journals“
- Recent IJPM paper entitled “Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of Public Private Partnership Projects in China“
“Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought.” – Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” – Galileo Galilei